Is Panama The New America



Panama fun facts.
1 - Panama has NO hurricanes
2 - Panama has a thriving Metropolitan city in Panama City
3 - Panama has secure banking institutions
4 - Panama has a climate for everyone, city, beaches, mountains
5 - Panama uses the US Dollar as its currency
6 - Panama is a short flight from many major cities in the USA
7 - Panama has many English speaking folks, Spanish is the main language
8 - Panama welcomes foreigners to live and work.

check it out -
Enter your email below to follow the Panama Man daily

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Tour Day

Day 154 Saturday (Sabado) - Playa Coronado

Today was tour day, not for me but with me. There was a Real Estate buying group in from the USA consisting of 8 people. Our friend The Sovereign Lady was the tour leader.

One of their stops was here in Coronado and yours truly had the opportunity to show them a great condo on the beach. Now I very rarely, yet occassionally spout off about my real estate doings here in Panama, so today will be one of those days.

RE/MAX Beaches & City! has a listing well under market in a building called Coronado Bay. This condo sits right on the beach with beautiful ocean and mountain views.  While most condo's in this building go for well over 200,000 this one is listed at 196,500.  It needs appliances and furniture but wait until you go to the link above and see those views. I Am Speechless.

I spent about one hour with the group, then off to El Valle they went. For more information about the Sovereign Lady and what she does contact me and I can make it happen.

As I told the folks on the tour, Come To Panama and Turn Your Frown Upside Down

No comments: