Is Panama The New America



Panama fun facts.
1 - Panama has NO hurricanes
2 - Panama has a thriving Metropolitan city in Panama City
3 - Panama has secure banking institutions
4 - Panama has a climate for everyone, city, beaches, mountains
5 - Panama uses the US Dollar as its currency
6 - Panama is a short flight from many major cities in the USA
7 - Panama has many English speaking folks, Spanish is the main language
8 - Panama welcomes foreigners to live and work.

check it out -
Enter your email below to follow the Panama Man daily

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Let's do a do over

Day 164 Wednesday (Miercoles) - Grayslake IL

Travel day once again. Let's see how far I get tonight. Same bat time, same bat channel for you Batman fans out there.

However, today is reaching my kind of temps in IL, 80 degrees. So I am betting because it got real warm that I will for sure be out of here.

Missing Panama for sure at this point, not sure how all of you do the few months in Panama and the rest wherever you come from, Panama is such a special place that I hated to leave it, Now I need to go back.

Stay tuned, just in case I am stuck in the US again.

No comments: