Is Panama The New America



Panama fun facts.
1 - Panama has NO hurricanes
2 - Panama has a thriving Metropolitan city in Panama City
3 - Panama has secure banking institutions
4 - Panama has a climate for everyone, city, beaches, mountains
5 - Panama uses the US Dollar as its currency
6 - Panama is a short flight from many major cities in the USA
7 - Panama has many English speaking folks, Spanish is the main language
8 - Panama welcomes foreigners to live and work.

check it out -
Enter your email below to follow the Panama Man daily

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Time to talk Panama Real Estate

Day 258 Saturday (Sabado) - Panama City

So I dabble in Real Estate here in Panama as both an investor and advisor. I would like to share some listings that I have here in Panama so you can see the wide variety that the country has to offer. Panama has been booming for about 7 years now, and with the economy still growing and the Canal being widened, and the new Rio Hato International airport being worked on, I really see great opportunities still happening here.

Check it out and let me know if something interests you.

My Panama Listings

No comments: