Is Panama The New America



Panama fun facts.
1 - Panama has NO hurricanes
2 - Panama has a thriving Metropolitan city in Panama City
3 - Panama has secure banking institutions
4 - Panama has a climate for everyone, city, beaches, mountains
5 - Panama uses the US Dollar as its currency
6 - Panama is a short flight from many major cities in the USA
7 - Panama has many English speaking folks, Spanish is the main language
8 - Panama welcomes foreigners to live and work.

check it out -
Enter your email below to follow the Panama Man daily

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I guess I need to learn better Spanish

Day 365 (Dia trescientos sesenta cinco) - Tuesday (Martes)

So it was time for a haircut as my hair was getting quite lengthy, so off I go for a haircut.  I was looking for a little off the top, a little off the length, and a little thinner as my hair is quite thick.

And here's what happened..................




3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG..was that your $4.00 groupon cut??

Panama Man said...

I guess you get what you pay for here in Panama LOL.............

Unknown said...

LOL! Man let me help you, with $3 Dollars you get very good Haircuts in Panama City you just got to know the name of the Haircut, what you wanted was "El Hongito", there is another Haircut called "El Jersey" that is kind of the haircuts made to Daddy Yankee and this Reggaeton Guys, the other one is "El Kobee" that is like the a little bit of hair on top and short in the Bottom (this one could have worked for you) but the name of your Haircut was "El Mango Chupao" Please go to my Site where I talk all about The Republic of Panama, you might get some help next time in here.